- Building Selection
- Request Details
Once you have submitted your work request, we'll keep you informed of the status of your request from start to finish. And when the work is completed, we'll ask for your feedback to let us know how we've done.
DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR EMERGENCIES!
If this is an EMERGENCY, please call 619-260-4250 or extension 4250 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
After 5:00 p.m. until 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday, and on weekends, please call USD Public Safety at 619-260-2222 or extension 2222.
Overflowing toilets, sewer backups, floods, roof or ceiling water leaks, major plumbing leaks, gas leaks, chemical spills, electrical outages, elevator entrapment, inoperative door locks or fire alarm activation.
Work Request Forms (Please make only one request per submittal)
- General Request - Use this request form for routine maintenance requests.
Examples: Replacing light bulbs, unplugging toilets and sinks, minor room temperature issues, regularly scheduled painting and carpet repair/replacement, etc.
- Event Request (coming soon) - Use this form to give specific details for events on campus after you have contacted Campus Scheduling for your event.
- Special Request - Use this form for other types of requests. These requests are subject to FM approval and likely will result in a charge to the requesting department.
Examples: Hanging whiteboards, assembly of non-standard equipment and lock changes, estimating, non-routine painting and carpet replacement, relocation of non-standard equipment, etc.
- Student Housing - Please use this request form to submit routine maintenance repairs, grounds maintenance, pest control requests from approved requestors, and any other general requests for student housing units. Note: we cannot accept pest control requests unless they come from your Community Director, RA or ResLife central office staff with the following exception: Presidio Terrance residents.
- Faculty Housing - Please use this request form to submit routine maintenance repairs, grounds maintenance, fumigation, and any other general requests for faculty housing units.
Please make only one request per submittal.
Work requests are checked at 9 a.m., 1 p.m and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. You will receive an email once your request has been approved and scheduled by Facilities Management. If your request is urgent, please call Facilities at 619-260-4250 Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you have a key request, please submit the signed key request card to Facilities. Do not submit an on-line request for keys.
Please note that Facilities Management does not handle repairs to telephones, Internet or cable TV.
Please submit a Work Order to Telecommunications (email@example.com) for these.
We also do not remove furniture, bunk or debunk beds, or hang personal items in the residential units.